Well, it's been a month since our last note. I'm sorry I'm not keeping up with it, but this whole 55 hours a week thing isn't treating me too well. What is the retirement age again? 30 right? I've realized there is no way I would happily do this for the rest of my life. I don't know how your parents do it, but kudos to them. I really need to start making more time for us. I love you. And I want to fit as much of us as I can into this summer. Maybe we can go on that Ohio trip after all. Or just go to a big city and spend a night in a hotel and get away from it all. My parents are thinking about renting a lake house during July 4th week. We could probably spend time there too.
If you check the post time you might wonder "why the heck are you up at 2 on work day," it's because I fell asleep at 6 and woke up at 10. I can't sleep.
Anyways, I love you. I wanna do more things with you. Kinky things. Just kidding.... Or am I? But seriously, I think we should pick out a DIY project and do it together, I think it would be nice to build something that will last and something we can remember on. That's all. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment